In October 10-11, at the industrial site of Zaporizhzhia NPP the XV industrial competition of professional skills among young specialists of the separate entities of SE “Energoatom” was held. For the first time the event was held for nine specialties.
At the official awards ceremony, Dmytro Sabadin, Chief Engineer - First Deputy General Manager of Zaporizhzhia NPP, on behalf of Zaporizhzhia NPP administration thanked the participants of the competition for their activity, commitment to development and improvement. “The professional skills competition has once again shown how high your training level is. Six teams from the separate entities of NNEGC “Energoatom” have acted with dignity, showing a high level of professionalism. I am very pleased that young people take active part in the competition, they take all the best from the experienced managers in order to operate with dignity the nuclear power plants of Ukraine in future,” Dmytro Sabadin said.
The work of the competitors was evaluated by members of the competition committees composed of the heads of the departments in which the competition was held, representatives of NNEGC “Energoatom”, separate entities and youth organization of the primary trade union organization of the utility.
The representatives of Zaporizhzhia NPP worthily presented the plant at the competition of professional skill, gaining the largest number of prize places, namely:
- 1st place - Mikhaylo Kolobov, specialty “Special Water Treatment Operator”;
- 1st place - Denis Sklema, specialty “Manual Welder”;
- 1st place - Yevhen Vilchinskiy, specialty “Electric Locksmith for NPP I&C Repair and Maintenance”;
- 1st place – Oxana Oliynyk, specialty “Crane Operator”;
- 2nd place - Serhii Volkov, specialty “Instructor (for theoretical training of operations and maintenance personnel, Training Center)”;
- 3rd place - Andrey Tarasov, specialty “Turbine Equipment Field Operator”;
- 3rd place - Olexander Malovichko, specialty “Lathe Operator”;
- 3rd place - Andrey Sokolov, specialty “Duty Dosimetry Specialist”.
Competitions of professional skill are held in order to identify the best specialists in the professional skills of the employees of the separate entities of SE “NNEGC “Energoatom”.
In addition to participants' diplomas, the winners will also receive cash awards.